SISICO supplies two types Pump Skid:
- Balanced-Pressure Proportioning Pump Skids
- In-Line Balanced-Pressure (ILBP) Proportioning Pump Skids
These pump skids are designed to deliver large quantities of foam concentrate, accurately proportioned into the water stream and operate over a wide range of flows and pressures so do not require manual adjustment but have a manual override capability.
Foam Pump Skid Components:
foam pump skid including following items as minimum:
- Atmospheric storage tank
- Positive displacement pump, drive by electric or diesel motor
- Diaphragm balancing valve
- Interconnecting piping components
Advantage of foam pump skid:
- The Proportioner can be inserted into the line at any point between the water source and Discharge Outlet Device.
- It can accommodate an almost infinite number of demands, each with a different size Proportioner and wide range of flow.
- No adjustment required.
Available Options for Supply:
- Stainless steel or Polyethylene foam storage tank
- Balance pressure Proportioner or in-line balance Proportioner
- Stainless Steel Piping components
- Interception motorized valve on tank outlet line
- Automatic control panel
Please specify the following:
- Type of storage tank
- Capacity of storage tank
- Design & Working Pressure
- Whether required Interception motorized valve on tank outlet line
- Quantity & flow rate of Proportioner/s
- Type of foam and Foam mixing ratio (1% or 3% or 6%)
- Quantity & Specifications of Foam Pump/s
- Type & Specification of control panel